Australia – The kangaroo land is not just popular for the best ugg boots but for big brands like Sidchrome toolkits and JD MacDonald. This wonderful land has a lot to explore. Just like being the producer of vintage wines, they are also good with manufacturing and selling best ever range of electronic equipment.
- Sidchrome Tool Kits – A renowned Australian brand which is familiar with the manufacturing of mechanical tools. Started by Royston Siddons in 1931, this company makes a series of hand tools which have been helping people in operating mechanical tasks with great ease. The parent brand of Sidchrome tool kits is Stanley Black & Decker which has its headquarters in Heidelberg West, Victoria. At present, Sidchrome is one majorly known name in the Australia’s V8 Supercar Championship Series. They have been sponsoring such events for a long time.
- Telectronics – This is one name which has been behind every good quality pacemaker. Since 1988, Telectronics was obtained by Pacific Dunlop and started commencing the manufacturing of an improvised version of pacemakers. Originally, this company was established in 1963, which came up with an evolution in the factories and making the procedure of pacemakers. Among everything, it was Telectronics which initiated the use of integrated circuits and hermetic titanium encapsulation for the very first time. And somehow all these factors became responsible for the rising popularity of this brand name.
- Codan – Having its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, Codan is one of the highly preferred manufacturer and supplier of communication and mining technology devices. Established on 1st July 1959, Codan Limited is a public association which has been owned by three buddies who belonged to the University of Adelaide. Earlier it was named as Electronics, Instrument and Lighting Company Limited (EILCO) which was later re-named as Codan Limited.
- JD MacDonald – A renowned Novelist and a short story Writer, JD MacDonald is one name that does not need any introduction. Apart from writing his passion was to manufacture swanky bathroom equipment. His passion somehow inspired him to divert his attention from writing to building up a business. This later made JD MacDonald a renowned name in the world of commercial and domestic bathroom appliances.
- Fairlight – Founded in 1975 by Peter Vogel and Kim Ryrie, they produce microprocessors based music workstations with high-quality samplers. Their range of innovative products has somehow made them a highly familiar name in Australia.
In terms of coming up with quality mechanical or electronic equipment, Australia has been proving its name for a long time. Be it the business world or entertainment industry, they have conquered the world in the best possible manner.
The final word-
Till now, these are considered to be the top-notch brands of the electronic world in Australia. Though these businesses are unearthed in Australia but at present, their products have been delivered all over the world.