Reasons to choose Creative Dance Academy
Looking for a school to enroll your child for kids dance classes, come to Creative Dance Academy. We are located in Sydney, Windsor areas, Blacktown, Hawkesbury and Penrith .
Creative Dance Academy prides of experience in the teaching of dance since 1988. Our goal is to ensure that our students benefit optimally with the dance. We are also the ideal dance school as we offer lessons for a variety of dances. Some of our dances include ballet, tap, jazz and funk dance.
More so, we ensure our students have many opportunities of performances. As we have discovered, allowing a dancer to perform gives them more confidence and raises their self-esteem. As a dancer sees smiles on their audience faces, they are motivated to do even better. Moreover, it is a reward for their hard work.
We pride in having great performance opportunities that include TV shows, commercials, photo shoots and parades.
Creative dance is open to pre-schoolers of all ages. It is our firm understanding that no age is too young for a child to learn dancing. Parents who wish their children to be in the entertainment Industry for gain may consider to enrol their children in dance classes as early as possible.
The benefits of dancing for kids are endless
Whereas some benefits are particular to a certain dance, all dances have almost similar benefits. They have physically, emotionally, socially and also intellectually advantages:
- Physically, dancing helps achieve a healthy cardiovascular activity.
- Dancing helps burn down calories. One thing that dancers will realize is the increased heartbeat during dancing that essentially helps burn down calories and achieve a healthy heartbeat. Dancing is always better than using weight loss supplements.
- Jazz dance, for instance, includes the use of stretching sequences which has great benefits. Specifically, it is an ideal way to learn coordination. Jazz dancers will learn how to coordinate the upper and lower body. Jazz dance will also involve the use of several parts of the body. That is arms, legs, hips spine and shoulders. The use of arms helps strengthen the arm muscles and so does the use of legs helps strengthen leg muscles.
- On the social aspect, dance helps the students to learn how to work and succeed in a team. Most dances will normally involve a pair or a group. Also, it is an opportunity to learn to interact with people.
- Emotional benefits include boosting one’s self- esteem. As a dancer, you learn to be creative. The fact of seeing one’s creation successful boosts self- esteem.
- Dancing is also an opportunity to express one’s emotions whether happy or sad and learn to be emotionally stable.
- Dancing also teaches the pre-schoolers the art of being calm; they learn to have a moment with themselves. In a world where most people are too busy for themselves, dancing teaches students to be calm despite the situation.
Dancing can make your kids feel happy and fit
Besides, dancing is fun. A child will rarely carry her disappointment or such negative feelings throughout a dance.
Most importantly, dance will teach pre-schoolers some of the life’s most invaluable lessons. They include patience, confidence and hard work. Generally, enrolling your child with creative dance academy will teach your child to be all round. To be physically fit, emotionally stable, sociable and of mental wellness.